Based in Copenhagen, Denmark
29 Mar, 2016
PC / Mac / Linux
Action and deck-building are combined in a Galactic Game Show - but questions gets replaced with deadly Gladiator Battles! You are the contestant - will you die or become a crowd favorite?
The Drone Invasion - The first expansion for SHOWDOWN was released in July 2016 bringing a new character, boss, game mode, modifiers and much more to the show.
- 4 characters with unique attacks and ability sets + unique cards to mutate and upgrade their abilities. (+1 with the Drone Invasion expansion)
- Deck-Building with 150+ cards to unlock and use in your deckbuilding. (all in-game; no microtransactions!)
- 60+ quests unlock content and achievements.
- Fight in 8 different worlds.
- Encounter 70+ different enemies.
- Bonus levels (added in free content update 43)
- Emblem System: Unlock mastery emblems (added in free content update 42)
Official Forced Showdown Release Trailer YouTube
Forced Showdown Drone Invasion Expansion Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for FORCED SHOWDOWN. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Game with 3D Graphics - Intel Level Up 2014" 11 March 2014
- "Indie Game Award - MomoCon 2016" 25 May 2016
- "The combat feels a lot more accomplished than games like Binding of Isaac."
- , TotalBiscuit
- "The deckbuilding aspect is getting more and more entertaining and I feel like I want to keep going back because I'm always unlocking those new cards and getting these different abilities to try out."
- , TotalBiscuit
- "Game's pretty dope shit!"
- , Cryaotic
- "Extremely fun game with constant action and virtually limitless replayability. Every new battle you start is different, there are endless possibilities of deck building with all 4 characters."
- , Jyren
Various Promo Art
Find additional promo art here https:.
Official FORCED SHOWDOWN Steam page http:.
Betadwarf YouTube channel
Features FORCED SHOWDOWN related Videos http:.
Sign up to get FREE Steam Keys with DLC http:.
Request FORCED SHOWDOWN Key https:.
About BetaDwarf Entertainment
BetaDwarf started with a group of people squatting in a University classroom for 7 months until that day came where they were discovered and thrown out.. Luckily they found a house and lived together for 3 years, while completing a Kickstarter campaign, taking a private bank loan and ultimately releasing their first game FORCED. See that popular imgur picture story here.
The ambitious team from Denmark/Copenhagen has since then made Forced Showdown, been joined by the glorious London Venture Partners and is now fully focused on making Minion Masters - the best real time card game with co-op on PC and Console.
Targeting core gamers, BetaDwarf is doing free-to-play the fun way - and the way they’d like to play it, they are also playing Minion Masters daily, so you might find a match with them.
More information on BetaDwarf Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
FORCED SHOWDOWN Credits
CEO, Game Director
Lead Game Designer
Sound Designer / Audio Director
Martin Prestegaard Lehnsdal
Björn Trollmo Rogetzky
2D Artist - Card Illustrator
3D Artist - Card Illustrator
Official BetaDwarf Twitter
Official BetaDwarf Facebook
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks