Based in Copenhagen, Denmark
29 Mar, 2016
PC / Mac / Linux
Action and deck-building are combined in a Galactic Game Show - but questions gets replaced with deadly Gladiator Battles! You are the contestant - will you die or become a crowd favorite?
The Drone Invasion - The first expansion for SHOWDOWN was released in July 2016 bringing a new character, boss, game mode, modifiers and much more to the show.
- 4 characters with unique attacks and ability sets + unique cards to mutate and upgrade their abilities. (+1 with the Drone Invasion expansion)
- Deck-Building with 150+ cards to unlock and use in your deckbuilding. (all in-game; no microtransactions!)
- 60+ quests unlock content and achievements.
- Fight in 8 different worlds.
- Encounter 70+ different enemies.
- Bonus levels (added in free content update 43)
- Emblem System: Unlock mastery emblems (added in free content update 42)
Official Forced Showdown Release Trailer YouTube
Forced Showdown Drone Invasion Expansion Release Trailer YouTube
Images & Screenshots
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Game with 3D Graphics - Intel Level Up 2014" 11 March 2014
- "Indie Game Award - MomoCon 2016" 25 May 2016
- "The combat feels a lot more accomplished than games like Binding of Isaac."
- , TotalBiscuit
- "The deckbuilding aspect is getting more and more entertaining and I feel like I want to keep going back because I'm always unlocking those new cards and getting these different abilities to try out."
- , TotalBiscuit
- "Game's pretty dope shit!"
- , Cryaotic
- "Extremely fun game with constant action and virtually limitless replayability. Every new battle you start is different, there are endless possibilities of deck building with all 4 characters."
- , Jyren
Various Promo Art
Find additional promo art here drive.google.com.
Official FORCED SHOWDOWN Steam page store.steampowered.com.
Betadwarf YouTube channel
Features FORCED SHOWDOWN related Videos youtube.com.
Sign up to get FREE Steam Keys with DLC betadwarf.com.
Request FORCED SHOWDOWN Key keymailer.co.
About BetaDwarf Entertainment
BetaDwarf Entertainment is a Danish game development company that started with a bunch of guys sleeping in a university classroom for 7 months trying to learn game development. Through hard work, a kickstarter and a bank loan the team made it to release FORCED. We focus on fun and challenging game experiences and a multitude of platforms, but mostly those which are for the hardcore gamers - Playstation, Xbox and PC. We are not a huge team but we have some quite ambitious goals. We wish to offer high quality products with the help of our growing community. We develop our games as a solid standalone product with patches added regularly and DLC later if the community likes it. We look forward to offering gamers awesome gameplay experiences. -The BetaDwarf Crew
More information on BetaDwarf Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
FORCED SHOWDOWN Credits
CEO, Game Director
Lead Game Designer
Sound Designer / Audio Director
Martin Prestegaard Lehnsdal
Björn Trollmo Rogetzky
2D Artist - Card Illustrator
3D Artist - Card Illustrator