Based in Copenhagen, Denmark
Minion Masters is the first free-to-play tug-of-war game for both PC and Xbox!
Players choose a Master and build decks from hundreds of cards to challenge friends and rivals in online real-time Minion battles.
Set in the vibrant and colourful universe of FORCED, humour and brutality combined in the unique blend that FORCED fans have come to love.
There’s something new every month in Minion Masters. With a constant update of new cards, modes and much more!
With multiple online modes, such as ranked, draft and two vs two, Minion Masters is a blast for everyone!
In the making!
- Duel players from around the world in real-time
- Earn gold to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and even new Masters
- Each Minion Master is a unique experience with different strategic advantages
- Craft cards and expand your collection with the Minions and Spells you want
- Gain rating and see how you Rank
- Construct the ultimate Deck to defeat your opponents
- Challenge your friends to a private duel or team up against the world!
- Learn different battle tactics by studying replays
Minion Masters YouTube
Images & Screenshots
Various Promo Art
Find additional promo art here drive.google.com.
Sign up to get FREE Keys with DLC betadwarf.com.
Request Minion Masters Key keymailer.co.
About BetaDwarf Entertainment
BetaDwarf started with a group of people squatting in a University classroom for 7 months until that day came where they were discovered and thrown out.. Luckily they found a house and lived together for 3 years, while completing a Kickstarter campaign, taking a private bank loan and ultimately releasing their first game FORCED. See that popular imgur picture story here.
The ambitious team from Denmark/Copenhagen has since then made Forced Showdown, been joined by the glorious London Venture Partners and is now fully focused on making Minion Masters - the best real time card game with co-op on PC and Console.
Targeting core gamers, BetaDwarf is doing free-to-play the fun way - and the way they’d like to play it, they are also playing Minion Masters daily, so you might find a match with them.
More information on BetaDwarf Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Minion Masters Credits
CEO, Game Director
Lead Game Designer
Sound Designer / Audio Director
Martin Prestegaard Lehnsdal