Based in Copenhagen, Denmark
Minion Masters is the first free-to-play tug-of-war game for both PC and Xbox!
Players choose a Master and build decks from hundreds of cards to challenge friends and rivals in online real-time Minion battles.
Set in the vibrant and colourful universe of FORCED, humour and brutality combined in the unique blend that FORCED fans have come to love.
There’s something new every month in Minion Masters. With a constant update of new cards, modes and much more!
With multiple online modes, such as ranked, draft and two vs two, Minion Masters is a blast for everyone!
In the making!
- Duel players from around the world in real-time
- Earn gold to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and even new Masters
- Each Minion Master is a unique experience with different strategic advantages
- Craft cards and expand your collection with the Minions and Spells you want
- Gain rating and see how you Rank
- Construct the ultimate Deck to defeat your opponents
- Challenge your friends to a private duel or team up against the world!
- Learn different battle tactics by studying replays
Minion Masters Teaser YouTube
Images & Screenshots
Various Promo Art
Find additional promo art here drive.google.com.
Sign up to get FREE Keys with DLC betadwarf.com.
Request Minion Masters Key keymailer.co.
About BetaDwarf Entertainment
BetaDwarf Entertainment is a Danish game development company that started with a bunch of guys sleeping in a university classroom for 7 months trying to learn game development. Through hard work, a kickstarter and a bank loan the team made it to release FORCED.
We focus on fun and challenging game experiences and a multitude of platforms - Playstation, Xbox and PC.
We are not a huge team but we have some quite ambitious goals. We wish to offer high quality products with the help of our growing community.
We strive to continuously improve our games with patches added regularly.
We look forward to offering gamers awesome gameplay experiences. -The BetaDwarf Crew
More information on BetaDwarf Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Minion Masters Credits
CEO, Game Director
Lead Game Designer
Sound Designer / Audio Director
Martin Prestegaard Lehnsdal